Bramall Lane TC10 suite tickets up for grabs
Winchester Car Sales, Sheffield United’s Young Player of the Season award sponsor, is giving away two executive suite tickets for the Blades home league encounter with Bradford City.
To celebrate the closing of the Blades 125th anniversary year, one lucky Blades fan and a guest of their choice will receive a package worth £100 each as they watch the game on April 18 from the TC10 Restaurant and enjoy a pre-match meal and a bar tab of £30. The fans will also get a chance to meet Tony Currie in person.
To be in with a chance of winning, Blades fans must log on and follow Winchester Car Sales official Twitter page (@winchcarsales) and retweet the competition. Each retweet counts as an entry, restricted to one per person, and the winner will be picked at random on April 15 and will be accompanied on the day by a representative from Winchester Car Sales. Entrants must be residents of the UK.
Tajinder Singh, director of Winchester Car Sales, said: “We’re delighted to be able to offer this prize to one lucky Blades fan and a guest of their choice, as well as celebrate this great club’s 125th anniversary year.
“The TC10 Restaurant gives you an exceptional panoramic view of the pitch from the Duchy Homes stand and we’re looking forward to giving the lucky winner of the competition the prize package.”
Trading since 1996, Winchester Car Sales is a local family-run business based on Herries Road South, Sheffield.
The company are sponsoring the Blades’ Young Player of the Season award at the prestigious end of season event which is taking place in the Ballroom at Sheffield City Hall following the last game of the season against Chesterfield FC on Sunday 3rd May 2015.
A full list of competition terms and conditions is available below.
Competition design terms and conditions
- Each retweet of the competition from the Winchester Car Sales official Twitter page (@winchcarsales) will be counted as an entry.
- The account must be following @winchcarsales for the competition entry to be valid.
- Entrants must be residents of the UK.
- Deadline for entries is 23:59 on April 14, any entries submitted after this date will not be valid.
- The winner will be picked at random on April 15 and notified via Twitter, where a representative from Winchester Car Sales will be in contact via direct message and then telephone and/or email.
- The competition winner will receive two tickets for the executive suite for the game versus Bradford on April 18. The package includes pre-match meals for both entrants and a £30 bar tab.
- The competition winner and guest will be accompanied on the day by a representative from Winchester Car Sales.
We are proud to announce a new partnership we have formed with a local…Read more >