Giving Blades fans chance to attend end of season awards
Winchester Car Sales is giving Sheffield United fans the chance to win a prize of a lifetime by giving away two tickets to the Blades’ prestigious end of season awards evening.
The company are sponsors of the Blades’ David Spencer Young Player of the Season award at the event, which is taking place in the Ballroom at Sheffield City Hall following the last game of the season against Chesterfield FC on Sunday 3rd May 2015.
To be in with a chance of winning two tickets to the gala dinner, which is limited to 450 guests, Blades fans must tweet Winchester Car Sales official Twitter (@winchcarsales) with their Young Player of the Season using the hashtag #WinchesterSUFC.
Each tweet counts as an entry, restricted to one per person, and the winner will be picked at random on April 29 and will be accompanied at the event by representatives from Winchester Car Sales. Entrants must be residents of the UK.
Tajinder Singh, director of Winchester Car Sales, said: “The end of season gala dinner and awards evening is an event not to be missed, and with places being limited, we are delighted to be able to offer one Blades fan and a guest the chance to join us on the night.
“The competition will give the winners the chance to meet and mingle with the players during what is always a thoroughly entertaining evening. We enjoy interacting with the fans and we look forward to meeting the winners.”
A full list of competition terms and conditions is available below.
Competition design terms and conditions
- Each tweet to Winchester Car Sales official Twitter page (@winchcarsales) which nominates a Blades Young Player of the Season and uses the hashtag #WinchesterSUFC will be counted as an entry, limited to one per person.
- The account must be following @winchcarsales for the competition entry to be valid.
- Entrants must be residents of the UK.
- Deadline for entries is 23:59 on April 28, any entries submitted after this date will not be valid.
- The winner will be picked at random on April 29 and notified via Twitter, where a representative from Winchester Car Sales will be in contact via direct message and then telephone and/or email.
- The competition winner will receive two tickets for Sheffield United’s End of Season Awards which takes place in the Ballroom at Sheffield City Hall following the last game of the season against Chesterfield FC on Sunday 3rd May 2015.
- The competition winner and guest will be accompanied on the evening by a representative from Winchester Car Sales.
We are proud to announce a new partnership we have formed with a local…Read more >