Win tickets to meet Blades boss Nigel Adkins
Winchester Car Sales is giving two lucky Blades fans the chance to attend a special evening with manager Nigel Adkins.
The event, named ‘An Evening with Nigel Adkins’, will take place next Thursday (16th July) at Bramall Lane, with only 200 tickets available to season ticket holders only.
The event sold out within the first 24 hours, but Winchester Car Sales is giving away two tickets to the event, opening up the opportunity to attend the event to any Blades fan that missed out, including non-season ticket holders.
To enter the competition, fans need to follow Winchester Car Sales on Twitter (@winchcarsales) and retweet the competition post. Fans who already follow Winchester simply need to retweet the post.
Each retweet counts as an entry, with a maximum of one entry per person.
Tickets, normally £10, include a pie and peas and a complementary pint of lager, bitter or a soft drink, as well as access to an intimate environment for season ticket holders to ask questions to the recently-appointed Sheffield United manager.
Tajinder Singh, director of Winchester Car Sales, said: “As Blades fans, meeting our new manager face-to-face is something we’re all very excited about.
“We’re equally excited to be able to share this experience with other fans – we’re sure they will relish the opportunity to ask questions of Nigel Adkins about the new season.
“It’s an exciting time for us as a business, with a big reveal of our partnership with Sheffield United next season due in the coming weeks. Make sure you keep up to date with our website and Twitter feed for information as it comes out.”
Doors to the event will open at 7pm, with food being served at 7:30pm. Adkins will be on stage from 8pm.
A full list of competition terms and conditions is available below.
Competition design terms and conditions
- Each retweet of the competition from the Winchester Car Sales official Twitter page (@winchcarsales) will be counted as an entry.
- The account must be following @winchcarsales for the competition entry to be valid.
- Entrants must be residents of the UK.
- Deadline for entries is 23:59 on Monday July 13, any entries submitted after this date will not be valid.
- Two winners will be picked at random on July 14 and notified via Twitter, where a representative from Winchester Car Sales will be in contact via direct message and then telephone and/or email.
- Each winner will receive one ticket upon arrival at the John Street entrance to Bramall Lane on Thursday July 16 at 6:45pm.
- The competition winners will be accompanied on the night by a representative from Winchester Car Sales.
We are proud to announce a new partnership we have formed with a local…Read more >